Monday, October 3, 2011

Lucky me

 

I remember looking for four leaf clovers as a kid. The search would last for about fifteen minutes and then I would give up. Or I would pick two leaves of of one clover and try and hold the remaining leaf next to another clover to make it look like a four leaf clover, it didn’t  ever fool anyone for long.

Yesterday I found a real one. And I wasn’t even looking. I was just sitting in the grass at a park, I looked down and there it was. A perfect four leaf clover. I think this means I get at least one year of good luck.

102_0901

The craziest part is that about one minute after I found a four leaf clover my six year old son said “Look Mom, I found one too!”

And he had. Here we are with our clovers.

102_0911

My sister was with us and told me that you get one wish if you find a four leaf clover. Stephen wished that he would find a leprechaun.  What would you wish for if you found a four leaf clover?

No comments:

Post a Comment