Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Best pancakes in the universe

At my house we have pancakes more often for dinner than we do for breakfast. They are easy and my kids all like them. Lately I have been trying to mix it up a little bit and do different kinds of pancakes. We have done applesauce pancakes and pumpkin pancakes. They are a little more filling than just a plan pancake and taste good too.

So when I stumbled across this Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancake recipe I thought it would make a perfect Halloween dinner. When I showed Michael the recipe he asked me if it was for dessert or dinner.

They were with out a doubt the best pancakes I had ever eaten.

100_1057

Yes, that is a swirl of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon baked into the pancake.

100_1062

Mine weren’t as pretty as the ones pictured in the recipe but they were so tasty. It made a lot of batter so I had some more yesterday for lunch.

Instead of syrup it has a glaze made with cream cheese.The pumpkin I used came from my garden. Can you think of a better pancake? No? That’s because there isn’t one.

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmm RECIPE PLEEEASE!!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. It is a link to the recipe with realy good instructions. Let me know how it turns out if you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that looks amazing. We will definitely have to try it. I like your new pic on the right. I can't believe how long your hair is getting.

    -Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we definitely need to have these for lunch or dinner or something when I come over this weekend.

    ReplyDelete