Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I am alive

 

Since my last post I have:

1. Had a baby! Nellie was born April 9th.

2. Painted the master bathroom ( technically Michael did but I picked the color,)

3. Planted a garden and ate food from my garden.

4. Started exercising three mornings a week at the new Provo Rec center.

5. Got a flat tire and had some friendly firemen fix it for me.

G. Rowed a boat on Payson Lakes.

5 1/2. Made a delicious chocolate, nutella, strawberry cake for Father’s Day.

Q. Went camping at Payson Lakes.

6. Went to Yellowstone with the Crevistons.

7. Went camping at Warm River Campground in Idaho with the Thompsons.

8. Fell in a river and bashed up my leg.

9. Read a bunch of books and went to a few book clubs.

10. Visited most of the parks in Provo with my kids.

11. Found the perfect healthy muffin recipe. Whole wheat chocolate zuchinni.

12. Had my first pedicure ever. I think I will do it again.

13. Got to have my good friend Kristin, who I hadn’t seen in four years, stay at my house for a night.

14. Worked on a secret sewing project with Darcy and helped her learn how to sew.

15. Taken 5 kids to 7 peaks.

16. Gotten several really annoying swollen taste bugs.

17. Bought a Maya baby sling and decided I like it much better than the Moby baby wrap.

18. Used up all my homemade laundry soap. I need to make some more before I can do laundry again.

19. This morning a pulled weeds in the flower bed in front of my house.

And now we are back up to date. I feel like I am getting back in my groove after having Nellie so I may post more often. Here are a few pictures of the last few months.

DSCF2191

DSCF2079DSCF2061DSCF2148DSCF2155

2 comments:

  1. Feels good to be caught up doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do nearly as good of a catch up as you did but at least I am somewhat current.

    ReplyDelete