Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For your entertainment

 

Michael found our engagement pictures on a CD  last night. They made me laugh. Check out Michael’s smile and his awesome glasses.  I look about 15 years old in these pictures, which I suppose isn’t that far off from the truth. Michael is wearing his church shirt because at the time we were engaged he had about 7 shirts which consisted of faded polo shirts that were too big, a BYU computer science shirt and his white button up church shirt.

malad-pass 008 (1)

Another great thing about our engagement pictures? They were taken at a rest stop in Malad Idaho. Michael and I were not a very demanding couple. Didn’t we look happy?

100_2694[1]

Nine years later, I have lost the bangs, and Michael has some new glasses. And I think we still look pretty happy.

3 comments:

  1. My polo shirts were too big? Ah, the days of simplicity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look pretty young in those pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny that you had your pics taken at a rest stop. Echo Michael - Ah the days of simplicity!

    ReplyDelete